Tax bills are mailed once a year:
- first installment bills are due no later than August 1, 2016
- second installment bills are due no later than February 1, 2017
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for additional information about due dates and penalties.
The 2015-2016 mill rate is 29.7 (pertains to bills due July 1, 2015 and January 1, 2016).
The 2016-2017 mill rate is 31.0 (pertains to bills due July 1, 2016 and January 1, 2017)
Online Bill Payment offers the following benefits:
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and easier than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
Use of a charge/debit card will incur a convenience fee of 2.50% with a minimum charge of $2.00. The Town of Rocky Hill receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your bank or credit card statement. Use of an electronic check (e-check) will not incur a convenience fee.