Registrar of Voters

Voting Districts

The Town of Rocky Hill has three voting districts:

  • District 1: West Hill School, Cronin Drive
  • District 2: Moser School, 10 School Street
  • District 3: Griswold Middle School, 144 Bailey Road

Voters can find out if they are registered to vote and their new polling place at the Secretary of State's Voter Registration Lookup site.

If you have moved within town, you must change your address with the Registrar of Voters office by completing a new registration card. Registration cards are available from the Registrar of Voters office at the Town Hall.

Voter ID Requirements

Before you vote at the polls, poll workers will ask for identification such as a drivers license, utility bill, paycheck or other ID.

Voter Registration Requirements

Any U.S. citizen 18 years of age may register to vote and enroll in a party at the Registrars of Voters Office in Town Hall. All voters must be 18 years of age on election day in order to vote. Residents should visit the Registrars of Voters to register to vote, call to request a mail-in application, download and print a Voter Registration Application Form, or register online. Voters turning age 18 by election day may also vote in a primary for that election.


In the State of Connecticut, if you are registered as Unaffiliated, you cannot vote in a party primary election. In order to vote, you must be registered in the party that is holding the primary.

Change in Voter Registration Information

If you change your name, address or party enrollment, you must complete a new Voter Registration Application Form and fill in blanks 1a through 12 and send form to:
Registrar of Voters
761 Old Main Street
Rocky Hill, CT 06067

We must have an original signature (not a fax).