Affordable Housing Committee
To work with the Town Council and other Town Boards/Commissions, Staff, and quasi-public / nonprofits in a Council appointed position to:
- Advocate and oversee affordable housing efforts;
- Educate the community about affordable housing;
- Raise awareness of what the Town is required to do;
- Assist in managing the Special Housing Fund, if established
- Maintain and update the Affordable Housing Plan every five (5) years as required by law.
Visit our webpage here.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Town of Rocky Hill’s Affordable Housing Committee. Please complete the Application for Affordable Housing Committee (PDF) to assist the Mayor and Town Council in considering your interest in serving as a Committee member. Ideal applicants are those whose qualifications, at the discretion of the Town Council, best meet all of the fundamental objectives set forth in the ordinance.
Completed applications are due Friday, December 22, 2023, and should be submitted via email to Kim Ricci, (email@example.com) or by mail to Kim Ricci, Town Planner, 761 Old Main Street, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.