Commission on Inclusion and Innovation
The Town of Rocky Hill’s Town Council is issuing a “Call to Serve” on the Commission on Inclusion and Innovation, which has the unique purpose of proactively building intergroup community relationships through the efforts of Town residents and business owners. The Town Council has charged the Commission with:
- Promoting productive dialogues amongst the diverse facets of our community.
- Facilitating community-wide education programs that build awareness.
- Basing goals and priorities on community input, data analytics and facts.
- Modeling best practices in navigating difficult conversations.
We invite you to review the Commission’s implementing ordinance (Town Code, Chapter 24, Ordinance No. 288-21) which describes the purposes and duties of the Commission.
What can you do?
View the Call to Serve and Timeline Flyer
- Respond to “Calls to Serve.” Play a part in the Commission’s community-wide education programs, join Commission subcommittees, respond to community surveys, or participate in Commission-sponsored events in the future
- Apply for Commission membership. Beginning Tuesday, July 20, 2021, you can pick up an application for Commission membership at Town Hall or download and print an application by visiting the Town of Rocky Hill’s website. For instructions on how to apply for Commission membership, please see page 1 of the Membership Application, which is due no later than Monday, September 30, 2021. Click here to download the Application for Commission Membership.
Contact InformationTown of Rocky Hill
761 Old Main St.
Rocky Hill, CT
|HOURS:||Monday - Friday|
|8:30am - 4:30pm|