Town Clerk

  • Town Clerk Volume Banner

Home  Departments  Town Clerk  Hunting & Fishing

Hunting & Fishing licenses and tags can be purchased online at the CT DEEP website. You will need your Connecticut Conservation ID to login to the Sportsman Licensing System. If you don’t have access to the Internet, you can still purchase your licenses in the Town Clerk’s office.

For more information about Hunting and Trapping, please visit the CT DEEP website.

For more information about Fishing, please visit the CT DEEP website.

Contact Information

logo6   Town of Rocky Hill
   761 Old Main St.
   Rocky Hill, CT

Sandra Merrill Wieleba, Town Clerk

PHONE: 860-258-2705
FAX:  860-258-2721
HOURS:  Monday - Friday
   8:30am – 4:30pm





Request email notification when page changes Get emailed when page changes