Town Clerk

  • Town Clerk Volume Banner

Home  Departments  Town Clerk  Liquor Licenses

A duplicate copy of liquor permits granted or renewed by the Department of Consumer Protection must be filed by the permittee with the town clerk of the town where the place of business described in the permit is situated. The fee for such filing is $20.00.  For further information about liquor licenses, please visit the State of Connecticut Department of Consumer Affairs Liquor Control Division website.

Contact Information

logo6   Town of Rocky Hill
   761 Old Main St.
   Rocky Hill, CT

Sandra Merrill Wieleba, Town Clerk

PHONE: 860-258-2705
FAX:  860-258-2721
HOURS:  Monday - Friday
   8:30am – 4:30pm





Request email notification when page changes Get emailed when page changes