Town of Rocky Hill Notary Services
NOTARY SERVICES for most documents are provided in the Rocky Hill Town Clerk’s Office during office hours.
DOCUMENTS WE CANNOT NOTARIZE:
Because of the potential liability, there are certain documents that cannot be notarized by Rocky Hill Town employees. They are:
- Any document that may be recorded on the Rocky Hill land records
- Power of Attorney forms
- Living Wills
- I-9 Employment Verification forms
There are other local providers who may have more flexibility as to what types of documents they can notarize. See Other Service Provider information below.
COST: $5 per notary stamp. As a courtesy, Rocky Hill residents will receive one notary stamp at no charge.
OTHER LOCAL NOTARY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
The UPS Store
1077 Silas Deane Highway
Additionally, from time to time the Town Clerk's office is not available to notarize documents. Notice will be posted on our door. Use of other providers of notary services around town can be sought during these times.
TO BECOME A NOTARY, OR FOR NOTARY RENEWALS:
- Original commission of notary public - $20.00
- Renewal commission - $20.00
- Change of name only - $15.00
- Change of name and change of address within town - $15.00
- Change of name and change of address to a new town - $10.00
- Change of address to a new town but no change of name - $10.00
- Change of address within town but no change of name - $0.00