Home Emergency Management
Currently, with the State of Connecticut vaccination rollout, all citizens ages 45 and older are eligible to receive the vaccine for COVID-19. The Town of Rocky Hill encourages its citizens to register and receive the vaccine. Citizens can find registration information below.
Any Rocky Hill citizen age 45 and older, or their caregiver, that is unable to obtain an appointment or needs assistance signing up to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, can contact Rocky Hill Human Services at 860-258-2799.
- Citizens can also call the Connecticut’s Vaccine Appointment Assist line at 877-918-2224, 7 days a week from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Citizens can find information on Connecticut’s COVID-19 response here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Citizens 65 and older can find information here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccination-Scheduling-Options
- Citizens can register for vaccinations through the Vaccination Administration Management System and find a location here: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/COVID-19-Vaccinations---VAMS-Support
- Citizens can register via phone at locations listed here: https://www.211ct.org/search?page=1&location=Connecticut&taxonomy_code=11172&service_area=connecticut&tp=8917
Governor's "Social Distancing" Message
- The Town of Rocky Hill would like to remind all residents of Governor Lamont’s message of Stay Safe, Stay Home. Employees should work from home if possible. Non-essential employees please help completing this mission. For more information please check https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
New Coronavirus (COVID-19) Page
- We have created a new webpage dedicated to the large amount of notices and information relating to the Coronavirus. Breaking news and other information of high importance will always be posted directly to the home page. Click here to be taken to www.rockyhillct.gov\covid-19
Featured Emergency Management NewsSee All News
Sign up for emergency notifications through the CODE RED system. Click here to sign up for notifications or to manage your account. Learn more about CODE RED here.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT CONTACTS
Director of Emergency Management
3050 Main Street Rocky Hill, CT 06067
Deputy Director of Emergency Management
699 Old Main Street Rocky Hill CT 06067
Learn more about the FEMA mobile appClick here for more information on the FEMA mobile app and instructions on how to download for Android or Apple iOS.