News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/22/2023 3:04:39 PM to 5/1/2023 12:00:00 AM.

News Flash

Human Services

Posted on: March 22, 2023

[ARCHIVED] Tenant / Landlord Issue Reporting

Tenants who are concerned about their living conditions or excessive rent should communicate their concerns in writing to their landlords. If a mutually satisfactory resolution cannot be reached, tenants may submit a complaint form to the Fair Rent Commission after reviewing information on the Commission’s webpage. Tenants may also consider additional resources, such as those on the Rocky Hill Department of Human, Youth & Senior Services  Additional Resources List, which in no way represents or implies endorsement of any particular agency or service provider.

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email