Site Plan Application
The Planning and Zoning Commission shall not be required to review any site plans until the following procedures are in compliance:
- The "Application For Site Plan Submission" must be submitted prior to acceptance of any site plans for Planning and Zoning Commission review.
- All site plans must be drawn in conformity with the Commission's approved "Site Plan Checklist" and the Zoning Regulations of the Town.
- Incomplete site plans may not be presented to the Planning and Zoning Commission for approval.
- Preliminary discussions with the Staff concerning, any proposed development are encouraged.
- All site plans and revisions thereof requiring Commission review and approval must be submitted to the Town Planner not less than 21 days prior to the date said plans are proposed to be presented to the Commission.
- At least 15 copies of the site plans, including any revisions thereof, must be presented to the Town Planner.
- After Commission approval of the final site plan, the developer shall prepare two sets of Mylar prints and five blue line prints of said plans. The size of the Mylar prints shall be either 12 inches by 18 inches, or 24 inches by 36 inches, or 18 inches by 24 inches.
- A Performance Bond or other suitable security, and any other documents must be submitted prior to the recording of the final plan.
- The approved plan must be filed in the Town Clerk's Office prior to the issuance of a building permit.
- As-Built site plans certified by a Registered Engineer or Surveyor, or Architect, which ever is applicable must be submitted prior to the issuance of a Certificate of Zoning Compliance.
Note: a Certificate of Zoning Compliance must be issued prior to the issuance of a Certificate of Occupancy.