Employee Benefits Information
The Town of Rocky Hill is committed to its employees and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. This page provides several forms, notices, and basic information relative to medical, dental, prescription, and life insurance plans. The Town of Rocky Hill partners with the Board of Education and is working with OneDigital Health and Benefits. For more detailed information or questions, please contact the Department of Human Resources and Legal Compliance.
Health insurance and life insurance coverage is provided by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Bargaining Unit Benefits Guides (including Non-Bargaining) have been prepared by OneDigital and are available on the Collective Bargaining Units page.
Health Insurance Information
The Town of Rocky Hill offers two health insurance options:
- A Century Preferred PPO Plan
- A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
The Town of Rocky Hill also offers a dental plan. Please refer to your collective bargaining agreement for further information.
Century Preferred PPO Plan
- Century Preferred PPO Plan Summary (PDF)
- Century Preferred PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- Century Preferred PPO Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
- Century Preferred PPO Summary Plan Description (PDF)
HDHP with HSA
For those who will be enrolled in this plan, please continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information. The following resource links may be helpful:
- Health Plan Comparison Chart (PDF)
- HSA Bank
- HSA Bank - New Enrollee Information (PDF)
- HSA Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- IRS Publication 969 (PDF)
- Podcast - 8 Tips to Maximize a HSA
- Understanding a HSA (PDF)
- Video Benefits Presented by OneDigital
HDHP with HSA plan documents:
- HDHP with HSA Plan Summary (PDF)
- HDHP with HSA Summary of Benefits and Coverage (PDF)
- HDHP with HSA Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
Eligible Retiree Medicare Information
Plan Year 2021 documents for Medicare eligible retirees: